Posts loop when on active project.
I'm trying to solve this issue for this website artisans-graphiques.ch: I would like to have all my posts in loop the bottom/footer of the container each time I open a project. Is this possible without plug-ins?
And also, I can't find a way to edit the arrow appearance in the customiser, is there a way to do it?
Great looking site!
When you are in the customizer the panel "project arrow" should show up when you navigate to a project.
Does that work for you?
Yes, this is an important feature I need to work on. Right now I don't have time for that because I have a lot of freelance work to do. :+1:
I can't see any option for arrows!
And you activated project arrows in misc options? And you have more than one project?
You can also write your login data to me in chat and I can take a look.
The control panel just appeared! Thanks
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it