Unable to save any new page modifactions / Error
would be great to get some help on this.
When I edit some content, I can't save the page afterwards & get the error attached:
what can I do? Help would be supergreat.
Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/www/web94/html/NEU/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/web94/html/NEU/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:298) in /home/www/web94/html/NEU/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1195
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it