Background video error
Hi! My background row videos don't work very reliably (sometimes they show up, but sometimes nothing)... Getting this error from Chrome's console: "Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The play() request was interrupted by a call to pause()."
I'm using fullscreen slider, could that be a problem?
Thank you for your help!
can you show us the website by posting a link?
Video bg is on the fourth slide: http://annaalanko.com/home On safari video seems to work, but not on chrome. Haven't check other browsers yet.
I also cannot see it in Chrome.
do you use the newest version of Laytheme and Wordpress?
All the best!
Yes, WP 4.9.1 and Lay Theme 2.4.1. As said the error on Chrome's console states that: "Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The play() request was interrupted by a call to pause()."
Thank you for the help!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it