I am looking for a way to create a slider panel that gets triggered when you press on a certain word, link, image or whatever...
I've found this wonderful plugin called Ninja Kick Sliding Panel which is exactly what I am looking for. The plugin has two ways for triggering the panel slider: one is through a build-in button (that you can choose where it has to appear and blablabla), and the other one through a class that you can assign to whatever word, link, image, etc. Unfortunately the second one is not working with laytheme.
I thought that by the fact that the first method is working, there could be an easy way to bypass the problem... You think would it be possible?
Thanks in advance,
p.s. I can't share the website, because for now I am working locally.
Ok, I uploaded the website on remote so you can have a proper look.
At this page you can see the plugin working properly through the build-in button (on the right side of the page).
Instead, here, you have the page where I added the class that triggers the off-canvas to the word "EXPOSE!", but it doesn't work... Probably a conflict with laytheme.
Here you can find the whole documentation of the plugin.
Please, I hope that someone will help me,
thanks in advance,
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it