FadeIn images on hovering a certain class
i have a short question and i hope you guys maybe could help me out.
In my case the code looks like that and i´m wondering why it´s not working:
any Ideas? Thank you a lot!
I can quickly explain how I would do it:
- List itemDisplay all the images with text next to it as projects
- Give the images a class and hide them with
- I would go for jquery to show and hide the images on hover. But I think the CSS way is also possible. So when you go for the CSS you make the images go
display: block;on hover of the project.
- Don't forget to position the image
position: fixed;that it always stays in the same place.
This is already what you did somehow.
Can you show us an example of your tryout?
I know somewhere in this forum this topic came up. Maybe have a search for that as well.
All the best!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it