Simple question: how to use project arrows for mobile?
Thanks for this great theme. I have a simple question: how to use project arrows for mobile? I can't see them on the mobile version of my website.
Yeah I felt theres not so much space in the mobile version, so they are hidden for the mobile version. I think it would make sense to show them for mobile, so I will work on that one day.
Thks a lot for your reply! It would be great if they could be at the top of the project pages on mobile versions. Is there a simple code so I can add these arrows at the top of my mobile pages now?
Thks again, this theme saved my life ;-)
Hey, if you know CSS, then it shouldn't be a problem. If you inspect your website for example with chrome devtools https://developer.chrome.com/devtools#access you will see that the project arrows are just two anchor tags with classes .pa-prev and .pa-next
You can style them with the field "Custom CSS for Mobile Version" in "Lay Options" -> "Misc Options"
Thanks alot for your help. I really appreciate that you take the time to explain this simple things for novice people like me.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it