Hi @Armin-Unruh ,
when opening our website there's a strange space at the very top, it seems to be related with the page loading (after some seconds it fixes). We have been trying to discover what it is but we haven't found it. Would you mind having a look please?
Also, are you planing to have anchors in the main menu in future versions of the theme? It would be very useful.
Thanks in advance!
it looks like you use the INTRO feature but have no source in it.
Can you check that and then let me know?
You were right! thanks Marius!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it