tinymce addons not showing
Hi, i just installed a plugin called "Show-Hide / Collapse-Expand" to get some... yeah... show/hide functionality for my content.
The plugin should show a button on tinymce editor to insert the toggle functionality but it doesn't. i assume this is because you customized the wp admin appearance and with that also the tinymce appearance?
any idea how can get the plugin to work correctly?
i would really appreciate it if there was a option to deactivate your admin customizations (of course except the gridder).
the plugins shortcode isn't a reasonable alternative because the laythemes shortcode embeder is one row only what makes styling content impossible...
thanks and greetings,
to get you right:
You want to use the Accordeon in the frontend or in the backend?
in the frontend ;)
I dont want a classic accordion but a box with content that expands/collapses on click.
If you know any other plugin that works better with laytheme please let me know.
it is not possible to make those changes in the admin-backend.
You could use jQuery to built an expand/collapse function yourself and activate it on click.
I hope I could help a bit :-)
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it