When you crop a image via the Media Library not the cropped but the original image is displayed on the front page.
On the Page edit site the cropped one is shown though.
Lay Theme creates many differently sized versions of an image when you upload it. Because we want only the right size shown based on the px size of the image on your website.
When you crop your image in the media library, maybe the original is updated but the other sizes are not. You can use a plugin like "Regenerate Thumbnails" or just crop your images before you upload them.
Thanks for letting me know!
Worked fine with the plugin. Unfortunately most plugins are listed in the "Tools" category in the admin panel which is disabled. Had to switch to another template first to get to the page of the plugin.
I recommend therefore the Plugin "AJAX Thumbnail Rebuild" because it has a Rebuilt Button in the Media Library.
Nevertheless everything works now.
Ah really, yeah I should enable the tools panel again! :/
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it