I bought a single license for my own website but it would be better for me to have the Pro License instead- including three website and not just one.
Is there a way to upgrade to the Pro one instead of buying again the package and just get 2 more licences as I already have one? That would be great- let me know if possible.
I will check with Armin!
All the best!
Thanks a lot @mariusjopen
Hey Davide, with any license questions, just write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ive sent you two letters to the same matter. Would like to upgrade from single licence to pro. Unfortunately have not got any replies by now. If that is still possible, I would like to know how exactly.
Thank you in advance!
I will ask Armin about it.
@mariusjopen thank you so much!
I also have the same wish. Can I upgrade the single license to pro?
Thanks a lot,
@mariusjopen Dear Marius, unfortunately I have not received any further instructions about how to upgrade, though I have sent the emails and wrote in this chat thread.. Should I wait or should I write another email, or are there any news?
we were really busy answering everything and will catch up soon :-)
All the best!
super! thank you.
hi mila i did not get any email from email@example.com
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it