Breakpoint of mobile menu transform
Due to quite a wide menu, I had to change the breakpoint of the desktop menu and the mobile burger respectively, which I managed via media-queries in custom css.
However, now the burger doesn't show the menu dropdown on click, which seems to be correlated with the mobile breakpoint again triggering translateY and so on. Is the breakpoint for this somehow editable in CSS or would that be the JS function in the frond-end-build.js?
Appreciate your help and many thanks in advance,
you are probably right. The burger CSS is also connected to the breakpoint of LayTheme.
You will need to do a CSS and jQuery operation. It will probably be annoying. But possible :-)
So you cannot use the built-in LayTheme breakpoint to do this?
Unfortunately not – changing the built-in breakpoint would transform the whole content to the mobile set-up and not only the navbar. Any advice on how to tackle this one?
Thanks so much!
not really a smooth way I can imagine.
Go through the CSS and use a lot of
Or build a Navbar by yourself and replace it with the LayTheme one.
I hope I could help a bit :-)
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it