I’ve been trying to install / implement the MailChimp plugin for a site running with Lay which basically links an input form directly to your MailChimp account. Unfortunately it seems like the theme doesn’t allow me to either use the shortcode provided by the plugin, nor to set up the form manually via hand written code. Any leads / experience how to make this work would be appreciated!
Lay Theme doesn't support lots of other plugins. Thats definitely something I need to fix one day.
Can you send me a link where you tried to insert the mailchimp form by hand?
I see mailchimp forms are just <style> and <input> tags. That should work when you insert this code with the "<> code" button in a textfield.
Thanks for the quick reply! Works now, as long as no script is involved.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it