Hi there! I really love this theme. Well done!
Just one thing. How can I modify posts or pages through the HTML editor instead of Gridder?
I really need to make some very specific modifications (one of these is to add masonry to a static home page).
I think masonry is not going to work here because the structure of the output html is different to what masonry needs :/.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it