aply color on columns
Hello, I can't find the way to aply color on choosen columns (as a background). I've got 19 columns on my gridder and I want the 6 on the left to be white and the 13 other to be in an other color. Is it possible?! Thank you !
have a look here:
I hope I could help!
All the best!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it