Adding embed code from Instagram
Hi! Was just wondering if there is a way to insert embed code for a single image (provided by Instagram) into a Project page? Thanks!
Yeah you can copy the embed code. Then go to the Gridder and insert a Text. There, click the "code" button which looks like "<>". Insert the embed code here, click ok and insert the text into the gridder.
Ahhh, got it — thanks so much. Love the theme!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it