Same Project in Multiple Categorys
billyben last edited by
Hello, i know this has been a issu already (Cashmere Radio asked about it). I want ta assigne more than one Category to the same Project. So i can create different Pages showing the same project, without having to copy the project and assign another category. That way i wouldn't have double content and when updating a project i dont have to do this on 2 projects.
A Poster should appear in the Project Thumbnail Grid placed in the Category called WORKS and also in the Project Thumbnail Grid placed in the Category PRINTSHOP.
Sorry, right now projects can only have one category. I might fix that one day.
I could use it too if it would be possible for a project to be in two Categories.
Hope ure doing fine,
Did u fix it yet ?
Would be very comfortable to have the same project for multiple categories
possible now! :-)
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it