add images_Media Library
ll last edited by
I really love the lay template. :relaxed:
Alas, I have a problem adding images via the media library, uploading files works but the media library stays empty. Thumbnail upload doesn't work as well, here's a screenshot of the warning message.
Maybe there's a problem with my permalinks.
Here are 2 more screenshots.
Yes, I have a similar problem after updating the theme to 1.057.
Once prompted to select thumbnails for projects the media library opens.
Trouble is, there is nothing there, it shows that the media library is loading,
but nothing comes up.
Is it possible to get a new instance of the lay theme to roll back,
it used to work with 1.055
Me too, my media library doesnt seem to be loading, and even after adding a featured image, it doesnt show too.
Same problem here, can't set a featured image and the media library keeps loading without showing anything, so I can't create any project. What could cause the problem?
Hey, can you try to update to 1.058 and see if that works?
Sorry about this, I recently had to setup my development environment from scratch and I had a funny configuration where I didn't see these errors.
@arminunruh Thanks man, after the update everything works just fine
ll last edited by
It works. Great!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it