Fade Effect / Smooth Transitions Links via "Custom HTML“
just tried to add links via „Custom HTML“ (a fixed position of a link). Is there a solution to add this fade effect / smooth transition? Any hint if I could add the links to the frontend, index oder header file for a smooth transition?
Here my code:
<a href="https://domain.tld/page/" data-type="page" data-id="122" data-title="Homepage">Link to Page</a>
I just tested it and it works:
<a class="test" href="http://localhost:8888/fullscreen-slider/" data-type="page" data-id="94" data-title="XXX">Link to Page</a>
data-title is not imprtant
give it a class to move it around. Make sure that the link is not BEHIND anything
make the right href.
And the right data-id
And update Laytheme.
Great, thank you! Yes, everything is right (HREF, data-id ...). I've send you a chat message with the development link.
This is strange indeed. You are right. The code seems to be ok.
I will check with Armin about that!
Hey I need the link to actually check it out xD
Can you post the link or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to this topic please?
One reason could be that a shortcode is in use on the page that you link to.
To make shortcodes work, the whole website needs to refresh, so you won't have a smooth transition.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it