After updating both wordpress & laytheme to the latest version, i just see the intro image & menu in the frontend..
It seems that your site is looking for the content at "http://thomaskorf.com/wordpress/" instead of at "http://thomaskorf.com/"
Maybe you have moved your site at one point from http://thomaskorf.com/wordpress/ to http://thomaskorf.com/ but haven't changed all database entries for that? Could be possible. Now with the new version of lay theme, it looks for whether the website was installed in a subdirectory, so now your website doesn't work anymore :/
If you like you can send me your wordpress login and your webhost login via chat.
If you like you can try to fix this problem by yourself by following the steps in "Changing the URL of your website but staying on the same webhost" here: http://laytheme.com/how-to-use.html#moving-website
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it