SVGs as thumbnails and as images in project pages
I was wondering if there’s a possibility to have SVGs as thumbnails. I tried it, but they don’t show.
Also when uploading SVGs on a project page, they don’t go into the row but cling to very bottom of a row, hanging in the row gutter (the grey bar).
Do I miss something or is it just not supported yet?
it is not supported yet.
I will write it down for future development.
All the best!
SVG support would be awesome!
For a client project im using a plugin and it kind of works with some kind of workaround (adapting gutter heights and mobile layouts), but native lay support would be perfect!
sure! We will consider!
Best and thank you for using Laytheme!
Thank you @f-albert !
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it