(firstly, sorry for my english - i'm french ! )
Thank you very much for this very nice designed theme and for usefull tutorials !
I placed a project on my home page like explain in the video tutorial, but it appears only when you clik on the site name. I also try to place just a photo or text, same problem.
(In fact, i'd like to place only a photo or text informations on the home page, not a link to a project)
Could you explain me how to make it appear directly when someone arrives on my website ?
Thanks a lot,
Yes, it's ok now !?
There'was problems only with duplicated projects indeed. Also when right-clicking to see pictures in full screen by menu, and go back to the preview page : it was wrong ones... Not a big deal, I replace these duplicated projects by new ones.
Otherwise this theme's really nice, great work !
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it