Lightbox images dimensions
I'm strugelin with the dimension from the images in the lightbox (popup).
Is there a way to show the images In a smaller dimension?
Because now the pictures are to big now.
I did peek into the plugin code but ....
Hope you can help.
Thanks for pointing this out.
I just updated the lightbox addon so it has the new options again. I did a mistake with the version before, so the version before didn't have those new options anymore…
You can go to "Plugins" from your wordpress backend and update the lightbox addon there.
There's an option now called "image size". You can use that.
Armin thanks for the quick response ...
Is there a way to keep control of the dimensions of the images with the new lightbox?
The old one there was a percentage box to keep the images from getting to big and become less sharp.
But i can't find this in the new version of the lightbox.
I did fiddle around with the setting but did not find wat i was looking for?
Space around the images ?
Sorry for this stupid question? Thanks in advance.
Hey, yeah "Space Around Image" is the setting you are looking for.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it