Lay Theme updating broken :(, will switch to another update service
Since one week, updating Lay Theme and it's addons/plugins doesn't work anymore. It's because the update service that I'm using http://wp-updates.com/ is offline. :(
Ok, to make updates work again, please update to the latest version 1.6.0. Here's how to do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpUAKRR8_cI
when updating to the new version this way, will font styles, custom settings etc. be preserved?
Yes! they will!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it