Lay Theme updating broken :(, will switch to another update service
Since one week, updating Lay Theme and it's addons/plugins doesn't work anymore. It's because the update service that I'm using http://wp-updates.com/ is offline. :(
Ok, to make updates work again, please update to the latest version 1.6.0. Here's how to do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpUAKRR8_cI
when updating to the new version this way, will font styles, custom settings etc. be preserved?
Yes! they will!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it