Projects thumbnails mouseover color / not showing
I've got a small problem if anyone could help me ?
So, i have activated the background color at 75% opacity on the projects thumbnails, in the customize section. There, i can see the effect actually working on the website.
But once i browse the website from the "visit site" up left, the background color does not show (neither in Chrome or Safari).
Any help is welcome !
Can you please update Lay Theme to 1.6.0? Please follow the instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpUAKRR8_cI
If the problem persists, can you please give me a link so I can see whats going on?
After the update, everything is fine, thank you very much Armin!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it