wordpress edit menu drag and drop glitching out on chrome and safari after 4 items
Bug appears in Safari 9.0.2 and Chrome Version 47.0.2526.111 (64-bit)
Firefox 40.0.3 works fine
When dragging menu items into place they float about 300 pixels above cursor and will only settle into child nesting location. seems to work normally when there are only a few items and act up after 4.
I'll be editing my menu pretty often and having to manually click "Move out from under..." is getting old.
thanks for the great theme otherwise!
I'm not able to reproduce that. Are you editing your menu in "Appearance" -> "Menus"?
This is a standard WordPress screen that I didn't touch. I will keep out an eye for that for sure.
You could try to deactivate other plugins that u may have installed, not sure if that might help.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it