Laytheme and Soundcloud
Is there a way to embed soundcloud posts?
Thanks for any help.
In the gridder, add a text. Then in the texteditor theres a "<>" code button. Click that and there you can insert your soundcloud embed code. But you have to use the standard soundcloud embed code, not the wordpress one. :+1:
Maybe I will add a proper way to add soundcloud embeds some day! :)
but it is not working now. I can not add any soundcloud issues.
Could you resolve it?
This was seven years ago so i'm sure Soundcloud has changed - will forward to Armin ✅
Best wishes & have a wonderful day ✨
hello – i have the same problem – any suggestions how to solve the problem?
@jiri Hey Jiri is it working? I tryed add soundcloud to the text but its not working now. On other websites its working. Have no Idea why.
go to soundcloud, get the embed html code
and in the gridder go to +more → +html
and put the soundcloud code in there
also there is this:
+more → +embed
i think you can just put a soundcloud song url in here
maybe that works too
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it