Next / Previous texts inside a project
Hello dear forum,
a short question:
when I create a project with 6 pictures,
it shows a previous and next text inside the project.
When i click on it, it leads nowhere.
How can i delete it?
In your tutorial, these previous / next texts aren't existing as well.
Merci & Thanks for your help!!
If you click "Lay Options -> Misc Options" the first setting is "Show arrows in projects for navigation". You can disable it there.
If you create other projects it won’t lead nowhere though. Except if you only have one project in a category. You can change the behaviour of the previous/next buttons in the "Misc Options" as well.
Hey TKN, I 've tried it and it worked! yeah :smile:
Thanks a lot for your help.
All the best,
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it