Random "Warning"-error by editing project description
I'm getting randomly this error. Followed up by deleting all the project-thumbnails in the pages, were I was using them as a link to the project.
I can give now a little more details about when it is happening: As long the project-thumbnail is not used already (embedded on the page), i can update the name and the description of the project. But as soon i have placed it somewhere, i get this error and i'm loosing the all the project-thumbnails (not only the one i was editing).
Ahw sry. It seems you are using an older php version that doesn't support something. Anyway, going to publish a small update to fix this.
Thanks Armin for the response. Which PHP-version would you recommend?
This was the problem: http://stackoverflow.com/a/22208945/3159159
I fixed this with the latest update. On stackoverflow they say PHP 5.4 or later.
Anyway, should work with an older PHP version too now.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it