Random "Warning"-error by editing project description
I'm getting randomly this error. Followed up by deleting all the project-thumbnails in the pages, were I was using them as a link to the project.
I can give now a little more details about when it is happening: As long the project-thumbnail is not used already (embedded on the page), i can update the name and the description of the project. But as soon i have placed it somewhere, i get this error and i'm loosing the all the project-thumbnails (not only the one i was editing).
Ahw sry. It seems you are using an older php version that doesn't support something. Anyway, going to publish a small update to fix this.
Thanks Armin for the response. Which PHP-version would you recommend?
This was the problem: http://stackoverflow.com/a/22208945/3159159
I fixed this with the latest update. On stackoverflow they say PHP 5.4 or later.
Anyway, should work with an older PHP version too now.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it