fullscreen put images side by side
I would like to do a test with the addon full screen, but while i have my layout with (done in photoshop, so they results as one only image) dypthics as screenshot 01, the results of the fullscreen on the site shows images side by side (as screenshot 02)
Plus i do not manage to activate the check box for the full screen (Show a checkbox in the Project Edit Screen to activate Fullscreen Slider for individual Projects) and I have to keep it activated for all projects. How can i manage this?
can you post a link to the website that I can have a look?
You do not see this?
And the settings are the same like here?
Let me know :-)
It's not showing up even if the options are ok, and I dont know why fullscreen is not working. How can i fix this? I have also lightbox addon activated, is maybe that the cause?
are those things up to date?
Let me know! :-)
Yes! all is updated apparently !
Problem fixed, i think it was because I did not have 2 rows! Thanks @mariusjopen
Perfect! Great to hear!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it