Lay theme conflicting with Bookly
I'm currently developing a site with the Bookly plugin installed, however the theme is disabling some of the back end functionality. In particular the ability to edit text fields in the 'email responses' tab.
I have switch the site back to a default theme and the functionality return. However I obviously want to use lay!
I have spoken with Bookly who have said :
"Regarding "editing automatic email responses" I noticed that your theme have many options and including JS libraries that make some conflict between Bookly?"
Would you be able to have a look into this?
Happy to provide login details if that helps :)
For example use extra post types, or include some jQuery scripts.
Also it is not recommended to modify the theme files, because the changes will get overwritten with the next update.
It's all a compromise. If you want to use those features, I recommend to have a look at LayGridder.
Hope I could make things clear :-)
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it