Do the Plugin "Advanced Custom Fields" works with Laytheme?
I was just wondering if the Advanced Custom Fields Plugin is working with Laytheme?
For my project I am looking for an option to have an expandable panel, like an Accordion to expand and collapse the "text".
Are there any information?
You can try to use LayGridder instead.
Thanks Marius for the quick reply.
As I see, the LayGridder is just a small plugin in using the gridder of laytheme. So the basic sourrounding is maybe not disturbing the "Advanced Custom Fields".
But otherwise, the Laytheme in general is better for me to have the complete wordpress theme...
As i spontanously googled other accordion wordpress plugins - there are a bunch of it.
Are the alle complicated to use?
Or is is just to give it a try with laytheme?
not sure of those plugins will work.
You can try to code it in jQuery. It's not that difficult.
Now with the STACK ELEMENTS it is even nicer to do this.
Let me know if you have a specific question.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it