menu doesn't work
The menu on my website (pietsch.space) doesn't work.
It responses to the mouseover but nothing happens when I click on the menu points.
If I type it into the browser it also doesn't come up.
(I updated to the lastest version of Lay.)
Also my font seems to work only on Safari and Firefox but not on Chrome.
Does this have anything to do with it?
Thank you so much for your support and your awesome theme!
I really enjoyed working with it so far!
did you use the very latest update from Laytheme?
Including updating all the plugins?
So when I click on the menu,
in the console I see
Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'pushState' on 'History': A history state object with URL 'http://whub55.webhostinghub.com/~pietsc6/category/play-safe/' cannot be created in a document with origin 'http://pietsch.space' and URL 'http://pietsch.space/'.
Basically your website is trying to access http://whub55.webhostinghub.com/~pietsc6/category/play-safe/ from the website http://pietsch.space
You need to adapt your database to use pietsch.space as your webhost instead of whub55.webhostinghub.com/~pietsc6/
follow the tutorial for moving your website:
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it