page not displaying
Hi, working on a client site > http://bridgingages.co.uk/
1 of the pages has just stopped displaying. http://bridgingages.co.uk/casestudy this was working fine before just gone blank now. The backend still displays the design and elements.
a second/bug help would be 'buttonstyle' not working I followed the css/html set out in documentation and have tried it on the two button texts on this page http://bridgingages.co.uk/aboutls/ but to no avail.
Any help gratefully received.
please disable the option "Apply max width of content to logo and menu"
we will fix this!
ok wrote this down and will re-do the tutorial
That option wasn't checked in my settings. Is there anything else it might be?
I'm displaying two project thumbnails side by side at the bottom of this page and deleting this row in the wordpress backend has allowed the page to be viewable again through the domain adress.
is this something you've come across before? Know why it's doing it?
for me to be able to debug this I need to see the not-working page when it doesn't work.
Can you recreate the bug and send me the link?
Also maybe send me your wp-admin login data if you don't mind
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it