some CSS styles don't appear after reloading a project page
I have this issue: I changed some CSS styles for the entire website that work well when I load the website from the homepage (for example the project next/previous buttons or the cursor). But if I reload a project page or if I load a project page directly without going through the homepage some CSS styles don't appear. Do you have a solution for that?
Thanks again for this amazing theme, I love it!
U got a link?
The website is under construction. I disabled the under construction page for you. Here is the link: http://ateliernomade.net/
You can access a project by clicking on the icons that turn.
Thks for your help!
I forgot to put the site online, sorry. It's OK now :-)
Great customization ^^
I think the problem is this:
cursor: url(wp-content/uploads/2016/02/curseur.png), auto;
cursor: url(/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/curseur.png), auto;
("/" in the beginning of the url)
Great great great, it works well. Thks a lot for the theme and the support, it's sooo nice!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it