Get magnetic slides to work with side panel
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this, let me just say beforehand this is a problem I'm creating myself, it's not lay theme's fault.
What I did is I made a side panel myself (using the 'checkbox hack') for my projects for information next to a magnetic slide,
The 2 go together pretty well if you extend or retract the panel on the first slide, but problems occur when you start using the panel on later slides, when you flip to another image the problem resolves itself again.
Here you can look at my progress so far (excuse the ugly placeholder content):
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I think what u want to do is a great idea but I'm not sure if that's easily possible. :/
I think it would work better if sliding in and out your container wouldn't make the magnetic slides container move.
The content container could just always be 100% width, and your overlaying container can be position: fixed and just overlay the content container without moving it.
Alrighty, thanks anyway!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it