Can't see gridder after updating to the latest version of Laytheme
The moment I updated to the latest version, the gridder disappeared. I basically cannot work on my design no more. Any help?
hey please send your /wp-admin/ login to firstname.lastname@example.org
URL of your website
before you write an email to me, update all of the lay theme addons in "plugins"
then the gridder will maybe show up
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it