you put the code here?
Sorry for the late answer.
Yes, thats where i put it.
can you post the code here that we can have a look?
You shoulds make XXXXXX when it displays a secret ID.
I encounter the same problem.
@mariusjopen did you manage to fix this?
Would be great if someone can help me out! Thnx
I added the fb code in the custom <head> section and it is also display when i check with inspect element in Chrome. But for some reason fb doesn't recognize it.
website is www.collectiveminds.amsterdam
I will check back with Armin about the Facebook Pixel.
Hey sorry I don't support troubleshooting facebook pixel
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it