johanna last edited by
is there a possibility to add iframes to projects and pages? i do little animations in google web designer, they are kind of like giffs put look far better and aren't that big either. i get a code like [dciframe]/… /wp-content/uploads/… /index.html,900,623,0,no,border:0px solid blue;align:left;[/dciframe] and that should be addable just like a video, only i've no clue how to do so in JSON (i thought of adding a video and altering the code, but that didn't work, or JSON-syntax was wrong maybe). Hope you don't mind asking, i'm thankful for any help –
p.s.: theme works like a dream so far :)
What u got there looks like a shortcode. If you can get the normal html iframe code like "<iframe>…</iframe>" then you could create a textelement and in the texteditor use the "<>" code button to enter your iframe markup.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it