"Center vertically" & "Horizontally float elements" Option
benjamin last edited by
Short question; In v 1.050 you removed the options "Center vertically" and "Horizontally float elements" from the Misc Options. Is there any way to re-implement this via CSS? Just curious...
Hmm, I think theres no easy way to do that no.
I think many people didn't use that option :/. Im not sure if it was a really important option cause ppl can align their elements to be centered.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it