Gridder editing row gutter and text
I have noticed a couple of things that are not really working on my gridder, I don't know if it just me:
-the row gutter does not work in px, wether I have it set for px or % it always assumes % values, so I am not able to work with pixels here as I wish
-when using text inside the gridder, if I edit the text and let's say change part of it for a different font size or typeface for example, and then afterwards want to change it back to a certain text format it does not change anymore, it does't take the text format anymore
(and thanks for the great theme!)
I will look at the row gutter issue. Seems to be a bug cause I refactored some code.
If you need to apply a textformat to an already styled text you need to select that text and click the "clear formats" button before applying the new textformat. That is described here: http://laytheme.com/how-to-use.html#textformats the paragraph after the first image
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it