external link to magnetic slide section
Walker last edited by
currently I am building a website and I am getting stucked with the following.
I have a site with all my projects, an overview-site.
Inside the projects I have a horizontal magnetic slide.
Now, I want to set a link on a picture in the overview-site which refer to an
certain section of the magnetic slide in my project.
Maybe I should give the Magnetic-slide section anchors which can be targeted
via html link...
Does anybody know how to set these anchors?
Hey Walker, if you want to have an overview and show images in a bigger size too, then the lightbox addon is the right choice I think.
What you want here can't be easily done with lay theme.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it