Is there a possibility to make filters? Now I use the categories as „filters“: but that means I have to add the projects in at least 2 categories (all + a theme).
Hey, no there are no filters. A category overview is kind of like a filter yea.
Ok, got it. So let's say I have an overview of the projects in one category, the thumbnails of the projects are arranged in 2 coloumns: now how do I add one new project on the upper left side, without having a hole in the right colomn and without having to shuffle all the earlier projects? The goal is to have my newest project always on top of the thumbnail-list... Hope my question was understandable.
Ok, well you can only create your layouts in the gridder, theres no way to automatically add a new project to the grid automatically order the rest.
But yeah I think you have a good point there. For this case it might be a better solution if the grid would just be created automatically somehow. Not sure if that will be a feature that I will code one day.
Ok, thank you.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it