Add Project site - no button to add a featured image
I try to add a new project, but there is no window for adding a featured image/ thumbnail, as shown on your tutorial video. Any idea what is wrong?
I've got it!:yum:
For others who have the same problem:
I´ve got the tip from a friend to click on "Ansicht anpassen" and to tick on "project thumbnail"
Now I can add a featured image :hand: :dancer:
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it