How to sort next/previous project?
Is there a way to sort the projects, regarding the next/previous project buttons?
Right now when you click on the arrows another random one from the category appears. I would like to have it in the order sorted on the categoy overview page.
I tried to find a way to sort them, like for example the menu elements, but couldn't find it.
Hopefully someone can help?
Thanks a lot!
You can sort your projects in the wordpress admin area.
Click on "All projects" in the sidebar and sort the list by drag and drop. You can also select a category there first and sort only the projects of that category.
Oh je, ich hatte das so oft probiert und es nie hingekriegt, lag vielleicht an der Ansicht. Vielen Dank, nun klappt es.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it