Mobile Menu not working
My mobile menu is not working/clickable. Tested on my Android device and in safari.
site is: http://www.stierberger.com/
I have same problem.
I think for your frontpage maybe you set a footer that doesnt work anymore?. Anyway, I see an "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input" error in the console.
the mobile menu works.
marek, do you have a link?
after turning off all footers my menu is working
I think maybe one footer had corrupted data/json. With the latest update 1.6.4 now there will be error messages in the backend in case a page's gridder data is corrupted.
marek I don't see a lay theme website on the link u showed me.
No, if you update manually then your layouts should still exist. :D When you delete laytheme, or switch to another theme or sth, the layouts still remain in the database.
@arminunruh no of course I made it with laytheme :) just "coming page soon" plugin was on. now it's turned off. could you please check it. thanks :)
it seems you are using Lay Theme 1.058.
If you update to the latest Lay Theme version the mobile menu should work. Please check "Updating broken" on http://laytheme.com/ for instructions.
@arminunruh Hey Armin, I done it and it works perfect! Thanks a lot!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it