Project updating crashes site - PHP parameter error?
So far, lay is by far the best theme i've ever worked with, thanks so much.
However, lately i am experiencing so kind of error every now and then.
When i change some stuff in a project page (not sure if its a specific one or random or every page) like re-arranging some pix or adding some text, and then click on update, it results in some php errors.
Now the funny part. When i now navigate to my front page, which is a site that contains all projects as thumbs, they are alle gone, the page is blank and all content is just erased. So for the last weeks, i just had to hope to be lucky whenever i updated a project site so that it wont give this error. Whenever it did, i had to redesign the whole front page with project thumbs.
Any idea what could cause this or what i did wrong here?
Thanks so much.
Peace aus Nürnberg
Sorry for this error, there was an incompatibility with Lay Theme for older php versions. That's why you're seeing this error. The latest update 1.6.5 fixes this. If you are using Lay Theme 1.058 you need to update manually to 1.6.5. Please check "Updating Broken Please follow these steps!" on http://laytheme.com/ for instructions.
Please let me know if you encounter this error in the future.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it