Vimeo Link from Picture
I want to link a Vimeo Video from a Picture that opens into a Lightbox.
How do I do that best?
I tried it with video lightbox plugin, but therefore I need the "text-mode" which is not there in Laytheme.
Hey naico, I think this is not possible with lay theme. You could embed the video normally using the +video button, or you could create a link to a vimeo video on your image. For that you need to mouseover over the image in the Gridder and click the "link" button.
Most 3rd party plugins dont work with Lay Theme, here at the bottom is an explanation about this: http://laytheme.com/troubleshooting.html
I would love to create a link from a picture, but then the link sends me to the vimeo site.
But I want the video behind the picture on frame of the image after clicking.
Ah I see what you mean, kind of like an overlay image over a vimeo video. Ok, going to write that down and work on that one day, can't tell you when that's going to be though
perfect, thank you!
Hi Armin, already got a chance to work on that?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it