My website does not appear the same on mac and on PC (Web browser?) How to fix it? And how to get my website called with the "WWW" ?
I am writing here for two problems I've recently noticed:
-the 1st one is the fact my website cannot be found with "www" so I would like to add this but I don' know how to do it. Any help?
-Also, my website does appear the same whether it's on mac or on pc; I guess a Web browser issue, so how do get this fixed?
The www thing I think is related to your webhost, please ask your webhost about that.
A PC doesn't have the helvetica font, so that's why it uses Arial or something. That might be the reason why the website looks different on pc.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it