Carousel image are blank while editing
I have the following problem.
While using the carousel addon, the images are not shown in the "add carousel " window. They stay blank, see picture attached. And the carousel also does not display any image while in the editing modus of projects and pages. It stays blank as well. ( image url)
I tried various browsers, with different configuration, and everything is updated to the last version, sadly nothing helped.
Any advice or help regarding that issue would be great, as it makes the add on very hard to work with, if I have to add the pictures one by one in order to make sure that they are in the right order.
which plugins do your use?
None apart from the carousel.
Do you have everything up-to-date?
Wordpress, Plugins, Laytheme.
Can you post a link to your website?
Or even try a new install if it does not take too long?
I updated both the plug in and the Theme to the latest version which came out a few days ago and the bug is gone. Now I see the pictures!
perfect! Happy to hear!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it