I have the following problem.
While using the carousel addon, the images are not shown in the "add carousel " window. They stay blank, see picture attached. And the carousel also does not display any image while in the editing modus of projects and pages. It stays blank as well. ( image url)
I tried various browsers, with different configuration, and everything is updated to the last version, sadly nothing helped.
Any advice or help regarding that issue would be great, as it makes the add on very hard to work with, if I have to add the pictures one by one in order to make sure that they are in the right order.
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it