px instead of %
totally to consider.
Will write it down.
Best and thank you!
To be able to adjust x and y offset in px would be awesome.
For example, I'm currently using x offset with a minus value to finely left-align a headline to the left margin. This works perfectly on desktop, but on mobile, the position shifts undesirably between portrait and landscape due to the percentage, meaning that it's never quite aligned. Some more control here would be great.
good point. We will write that down.
edgrbnz last edited by
+1 would be super helpful!
Expecially in the case when you defined your paddings in the header in px and want the footer-elements to line up with the nav-elements in the header.
Would be great to have a percent- / px-option per element.
no updates yet but we hope to integrate it soon.
No current updates on this sorry.
Woo-commerce support was just released so the focus will be on that at the moment.
Custom CSS can always be used to change certain '%, px' values.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it